Win a new car with ITF and FSI!
Posted on 18.09.2012
Want to be in with a chance of winning a new Kia Picanto and help raise funds for ITF at the same time? We’ve teamed up with FSI (the Foundation for Social Improvement) and their Great Big Small Charity Car Draw so now you can do just that!
How to Enter
Tickets for the draw cost £2 and for every ticket sold ITF will receive 92% of the funds (the remaining 8% covers administrative costs associated with the draw). You can buy tickets for the draw online.
Anyone who buys a ticket in the Great Big small Charity Car Draw is in with a chance of winning a Kia Picanto. Combining form, function and fun, the Kia Picanto is the ultimate green machine with the lowest CO2 output of any internal combustion engine car currently on sale in Europe.