Applications for SCF grants now OPEN
The Sustainable Community Forestry Programme supports Sub-Saharan projects that:
- Conserve, restore and protect indigenous forest resources, habitats and associated biodiversity
- Support community-led natural resource management and regeneration to promote reforestation
- Improve nutrition, food security and local livelihoods through sustainable use of forests and trees
- Impact positively on climate change and carbon sequestration.
In this round grants of up to £3,000 are available for projects – for an initial maximum duration of one year – starting after 1st January 2017.
We are very grateful to Wessanen UK who are supporting this grant round.
Deadline for applications
- Applications for this round must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight GMT on 17th October
- Decisions will be announced on or around 1st December
How to apply
Application guidelines, including eligibility criteria, and the three application forms that you need to complete can be found below:
- Grant guidelines: itf-scf-programme-global-grant-guidelines-rev-2016
- Proposal Form: itf-scf-proposal-form-2016-part-1-of-3-rev
- Budget Form: itf-scf-budget-form-2016-part-2-of-3-rev
- Tree Planting Plan: itf-scf-tree-planting-plan-2016-part-3-of-3-rev
If you experience difficulties accessing the documents, please send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to send you a copy.
Should you want to be updated on other grants programmes, you can sign up to our newsletter to stay informed, or follow us on social media: https://twitter.com/ITF_Worldwide or https://www.facebook.com/internationaltreefoundation/